Welcome to 2015
Another year has been and gone, and now 2015 extends before us as the Not Yet becomes the Has Been.
I have a few goals this year:
- Say ‘no’ to more, and finish the ‘yeses’
- Build routine
- Tell more stories, better.
To achieve this, I’m limiting myself to the following
two three simple rules:
- You get one project a month.
- You have to finish that project within the month.
- Tell the story of that project, good or bad. “I just didn’t” makes a terrible story.
Like an agile project, I’ll maintain a backlog of projects, and if I choose to prioritise them then well and good. But during the month, I’ll focus just on that project.
Let’s see what happens :)